We love our volunteers and have many great opportunities for YOU to be involved over the race weekend. 2023 Volunteer positions will be open this spring! We will announce when sign-up is ready.
To show our appreciation for your support each Rut Volunteer will receive:
- Priority registration into the 2024 Rut Mountain Runs before registration opens to the public.
- A 2023 Rut Volunteer T-shirt.
- We will have food available for volunteers to snack on, or grab on the go over the race weekend.
- A scenic lift ride pass for Big Sky Resort lifts.
- Complimentary Big Sky Brewing beverage (available in the start/finish area on Saturday and Sunday)
- Invite to our annual post-Rut Party on Sunday night at Big Sky Resort.
- The priceless experience of supporting Rut Runners in the life-changing experience of completing their Rut Mountain Runs race.
- If you have questions about volunteering in the base area, please email our Base Area Volunteer Coordinator Danelle Gjetmundsen at Volunteer@runtherut.com.
- If you have questions about volunteering at an aid station or as a course marshal on the course, please email Race Director Mike Foote at Mike@runnersedgemt.com