We love our volunteers and have many great opportunities for YOU to be involved over the race weekend.
To show our appreciation of your support each Volunteer will receive:
- Priority registration into the 2022 Rut Mountain Runs before registration opens to the public.
- A Rut Volunteer Triblend T-shirt from The North Face.
- A Rut Race Edition Drop Bag.
- We will have food available for volunteers to snack on, or grab on the go over the race weekend.
- A scenic lift ride pass for Big Sky Resort lifts, which you can over all three days of the race weekend. (This is great for the Ramcharger chair up Andesite, but the Swiftcurrent Lift will, unfortunately, be under construction in 2021)
- Complimentary Big Sky Brewing beverage (available in the start/finish area.)
- Invite to our annual post-Rut Party on Sunday night at Big Sky Resort. (TBD if we are holding this in 2021)
- The priceless experience of supporting Rut Runners in the life-changing experience of completing their Rut Mountain Runs race.
- If you have questions about volunteering in the base area, please email our Base Area Volunteer Coordinator Danelle Gjetmundsen at Volunteer@runtherut.com.
- If you have questions about volunteering an aid station or as a course marshal on the course, please email our On Course Volunteer Coordinator Ashley Cossairt at AshleyC@runwildmissoula.org