We love our volunteers and have many great opportunities for YOU to be involved over the race weekend. 2023 volunteer positions are now open!
To show our appreciation for your support each Rut Volunteer will receive:
- Priority registration into the 2024 Rut Mountain Runs before registration opens to the public.
- A 2023 Rut Volunteer T-shirt.
- We will have food available for volunteers to snack on, or grab on the go over the race weekend.
- A scenic lift ride pass for Big Sky Resort lifts.
- Complimentary Big Sky Brewing or Best Day Brewing NA beverage (available in the start/finish area over race weekend.)
- Invite to our annual post-Rut Party on Sunday night at Big Sky Resort.
- The priceless experience of supporting Rut Runners in the life-changing experience of completing their Rut Mountain Runs race.
- If you have questions about volunteering in the base area, please email our Base Area Volunteer Coordinator Danelle Gjetmundsen at Volunteer@runtherut.com.
- If you have questions about volunteering at an aid station or as a course marshal on the course, please email Race Director Mike Foote at Mike@runnersedgemt.com