The Rut Training Runs
We are excited to announce our Missoula Rut Training Runs at Marshall Mountain on Thursday evening, June 15th! This event is a great way for many of our Rut Runners to connect and enjoy time together in their shared goal of preparing for their Rut races.
The evening will include two group run-distance options (with shoe demos from The North Face), followed by food and beverage back in the base area. We will wrap the evening up with a panel discussion and Q&A along with a raffle of some great products from our generous Rut partners!
So please come join us. While this event is free, you must sign up so we can plan accordingly.
- 5:20 pm – 7.3 Mile Run starts in Marshall Base Area. This run includes 1,988 ft of elevation gain
- 5:40 pm – 4.8 Mile Run starts in Marshall Base Area. This run includes 1,247 ft of elevation gain
- 6:30-8:00 – Sapphire Physical Therapy staff will be on-site for free consults. Stop by and say hi to them!
- 6:45 pm – Pizza and Beverages from Big Sky Brewing as well as Best Day Brewing NA options back in Marshall Base Area
- 7:00-8:15 pm – Panel discussion followed by Q&A
- 8:00 pm – Raffle with goodies from many of our partners!
Also, to our Bozeman area Rut Runners, keep an eye out for a Bozeman area training runs announcement coming soon. Finally, if you don’t live in Western Montana, don’t despair, keep an eye out for some online options coming your way to connect with us and talk training!