Big Sky is a small community of 2300 residents nestled in the spectacular Madison Mountains of Southwest, Montana located halfway between Bozeman, MT and West Yellowstone along highway 191.
- More than 25 flights a day arrive into nearby Bozeman, Montana (BZN) on these major airlines: Delta/SkyWest, United/United Express, Alaska/ Horizon, Frontier and Allegiant.
- From Bozeman, Big Sky is a 45-minute drive on US Highway 191 through the beautiful Gallatin River Canyon
- Race participants have a full range of accommodation options in the area for the weekend. From the Big Sky Resort Huntley Lodge, which is a 30 second walk from the race start/finish line, to nearby Forest Service campgrounds, there is something to suit everyone!
- Don’t forget to make time to head down to Yellowstone National Park before or after the race to see the fall colors turning,and, of course, hear the elk bugling!
Accommodations / Lodging Deals:
Stay a quick crawl from the start/finish line with The Rut Mountain Runs exclusive lodging at Big Sky Resort.
Call Big Sky Central Reservations at 800-548-4486 and mention the Rut.
*Available stay dates include August 30-September 5, 2017
*Breakfast is not included in these rates. Hotel and studio rates are based on double occupancy. Please add $25/person if applicable to room type.
Complete lodging accommodation information at www.bigskyresort.com/lodging
- Huntley Lodge 2 Queen Hotel Room- $165-175/night
- Huntley Lodge Loft Hotel Room – $195/night
- Shoshone One Bedroom Condo- $275/night
- Summit Hotel Two Queen Hotel Room- $235/night
- Summit One King Hotel Room- $245/night
- Summit One Bedroom Condo- $340/night
- Village Center Studio- $195/night
- Big Horn Three Bedroom Condo- $295/night
- Big Horn 2 Bedroom Condo- $245/night
- Big Horn 1 Bedroom Condo- $200/night
- Beaverhead 2 Bedroom Condo- $295/night
- Beaverhead 3 Bedroom Condo- $360/night
- Beaverhead 4 Bedroom Condo- $410/night
- Stillwater Studio- $150/night
- Stillwater One Bedroom Condo- $175/night
- Stillwater One Bedroom + Loft Condo- $210/night
- Stillwater Two Bedroom Condo- $235/night
*Please add 19% tax and resort fees to all rates.
Lodging floor plans & photos are available at: www.bigskyresort.com/lodging
Lodging/Resort Internet: Guest internet at Big Sky Resort varies with each property. High Speed wireless internet is complimentary in all hotels (Huntley/Shoshone/Summit/Village Center) and public areas (Summit Lobby/ Village Center Lobby/Huntley Lobby/Moonlight Lodge/Mountain Mall). Internet availability in all condos is at the discretion of each owner. Internet is never guaranteed in the condominiums, and the majority of condominiums do not have internet. A separate fee based policy is in place for most of the Moonlight properties. Big Sky Resort does not have the authority to waive these fees or alter the policy in any way. All Big Sky Resort condominiums and hotels are smoke-free.